Onze vliegende keep:

Our Colleageu Duo:

Duo Green

Our work area:

Duo Green assists all pregnant women in the postal areas: Abcoude, Baambrugge, Loenersloot, and Vinkeveen

Onze waarneemster:

Welcome to Duo Green !

We are your regular midwives: Caroline Kooij and Leanne van der Poel.

We have seen several pregnant women transform into mothers, both at home and in the hospital. Together we have more than 20 years of working experience as midwives. We are mothers ourselves and have both completed the master’s program to have a broader and research-based approach.

We look forward to caring for you in the coming months!



Emergencies: 06 39 27 20 60
Other questions: 020-6977016 (Available Monday to Friday between 08:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00)
Locations: General practice Kerkgaarde Kerkgaarde 1, 1391 MB Abcoude
Medical Center Vinkeveen Tuinderslaantje 3, 3645 EX Vinkeveen

< Terug naar Onze Teams

Midwifery Care

Check-up appointments

In the beginning of your pregnancy you will come about once a month for a check-up. This will increase in frequency until the end of your pregnancy when you will come once a week.


If you have no medical indication, Caroline or Leanne will supervise the delivery. At your request, this can be done at home or in the hospital. You will find us in 90% of the care moments. The remaining 10% (holidays and / or private matters) is taken care of by another Vida colleague from Team 2, Duo Yellow or Duo Purple.

Postpartum Week

During the maternity week, we do three house visits to see how everything is going and to do your check ups. After 6 weeks we plan a follow-up during the consultation hour.

Prenatal Consultations

Caroline and Leanne have consultation hours every other week on Fridays. Friday morning in Abcoude and Friday afternoon in Vinkeveen.
The ultrasounds are made by a Vida ultrasound technician at the health center in Reigersbos, Amsterdam Southeast.


Your midwives are available 24/7 for deliveries and / or urgent questions.

Leanne and Caroline are both on duty half the week. You may call them when they are in the schoolyard or in a meeting. Our safety net is such that we can come immediately if necessary.

If a delivery is already in progress, we will refer you to another Vida midwife, but this is rare.

Let op: Ook bij Vida wordt jouw verloskundigenzorg 100% vergoed door alle zorgverzekeraars!
Let op: Ook bij Vida wordt jouw verloskundigenzorg 100% vergoed door alle zorgverzekeraars!